*knock knock* still there?

i feel bad- i really do. i've severly neglected my blog. it's a quilty blog, and well, i haven't had anything quilty to share.

Davis was home for R&R in December, then i had surgery to fix my collarbone from the wreck....it's been a rough last couple months on me. 

with all the down time, i have been working on the Stitch Along, and i'm proud to admit it's close to being done!! i swear it wasn't suppose to stretch out this long, but life threw me a couple curve balls lately.

so here's the latest installment.

happy stitching!

don't forget to add photos of your blocks to the Flickr group. i like to see what and how yall are doing these :)

(step 13 of 16, with no. 17 completing the flismy)

 

9 comments:

  1. I hope you are recovering nicely.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the world of quilting. Family and self health Always come first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if you were okay just the other day. Glad to see your post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you heal quickly. I didn't know they could fix collar bones. Great block in great colors. Take care, Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missed your wry humor and upbeat comments! Glad to hear you are on the mend. Hope the curveballs are out of your stadium for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch! Hope you are healing. Life has thrown me a few curve balls also--detached retina. We will encourage each other

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope to see more updates soon. Glad you are finally on the mend. Grandson broke his collarbone (and wrist) in a motorcycle race when he was about seven. We followed the ambulance to the hospital. Not a fun day but were glad we were there, racing around the freeways of San Diego. I hope we are at the end of broken bones...just had major surgery on his elbow - complicated. That was from skateboarding. Only one who has not broken a bone yet is our grandaughter. Son and wife both broke arms snowboarding. Tyler broke his wrist snowboarding (again). Laura's brother broke his back on a motorcycle. His wife broke her arm. Laura's mother also broke her arm. Her father broke his leg. It goes on and on. They are all very competitive. Whew - we should have been medics

    Hope you are getting lots of quilts done and are really feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just checking in - and wondering when you expect to post the rest of the SAL. I've got the first 13 parts waiting for the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, it's me again. Is there any way you can at least post a layout minus the missing parts so I can fill the spaces in myself? I would love to turn this into a quilt.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment, they feed my blog. i do my best to reply to each and every one! you can bet your comments are ALWAYS read and appreciated.